A.I. Love You! - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - The Last Program

Contributor
To quote Adam Arnold, the one responsible for this release back in 2005 or so
A.I. Love You: The Last Program (fan translation)

While TOKYOPOP has the rights to the eight-volume A.I. Love You (AI ga Tomaranai), they don't have the rights to any of the material published on the Japan-only computer CD-Rom, AI ga Tomaranai 0->9. This CD-Rom has three further adventures with the cast that are in full-color, two are simply fairy tale stories, but one is a six-page epilogue entitled "The Last Program." Once I had finished up my adaptation work on TOKYOPOP's release of A.I. Love You, I had a deep desire to get this epilogue in English. I called in a favor from one of the translators I had worked with, Nan Rymer, and then made my own English Adaptation from her translation so that the finished product would match the previous rewrite work I had done. I then took things a step further and took out all the balloon text, retouched the color artwork and then laid out the manga in Adobe InDesign. I want to make it clear that I do not own the rights to this strip. I am merely presenting the following files strictly as showcase pieces for my portfolio.

If anyone wants to do better for those other pages, well he's cleaned up 1 and 5
aipage1-retouch.jpg
aipage5-retouch.jpg

Aggregator gang
This reminds me of Kimagure Orange Road's CD and web that were released much later after the manga was completed, they seem to have been lost however... wish someone recovered them somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread