A Life - Oneshot

Contributor
Hmm... free range animals usually taste better right mmm...~?

You know the messed up part is that there is a hentai doujinshi that truns sexual but has of a more darker mood then this. Not bad tho the art is pretty good.

@vox Just remember like I said this is a hentai doujinshi but the names is:
[ShindoL] a Nyuugyuu life | a dairy cow's life (Junai-Irregulars) [English] {5 a.m.}
[新堂エル] a 乳牛 life (純愛イレギュラーズ) [英訳]

Contributor
As someone who enjoys pork without paying too much attention to how it was raised, I'd say this is totally fair criticism.

Alas, I'm still going to buy pork from the grocery store without having any clue where it came from—how is one supposed to find out, even?

Dex-chan lover
If you're loosing barrows due to detusking and improper castration you'll go bankrupt pretty quickly. It also means you're incredibly inept at a very routine procedure, and are going to get fired.
Even a .01% loss in those procedures would be absolutely unacceptable for any farm.
Also, knocking out a pig with a big mallet like was shown would be almost impossible. You're just going to have a very angry pig. You'd need a stun gun or a bolt pistol.

This guy must've been relying on PETA pamphlets or something when he wrote this.

Contributor
@Northern:

Well, they're humans, not pigs, so a mallet might suffice...? Humans are a lot more fragile than pigs, to the best of my limited understanding of the durability of both species.

Not that I want to take up defending the authenticity of this. Honestly, I don't think it matters whether the parallels are accurate or not; the shock-and-awe approach taken by this particular work is as subtle as a sledgehammer and doesn't really need to get caught up in the details. (Much as with PETA's advertising, I suppose, as you say—but I'm more willing to forgive such tactics in a work presented as fictional, for what I hope are obvious reasons. Namely, the difference between (arguably bad) storytelling and lying.)

Users who are viewing this thread