A Man's Man - Ch. 200

I really liked this Maunwa up until this stage, but they seriously jumped the shark with this chapter. It is a shame to ruin something so good at the 200th-chapter milestone. I'm not sure I can ever get behind or root for Steve to succeed ever again after his actions and comments in this chapter. As a society, can we condone having a man like him in any position of power? I thought he might redeem himself after his regression, but he has taken all the goodwill he's earned and poured it down all the drains. A man's man? He is not mine, and certainly not be anyone elses either. A real man? Certified fake. I will no longer be reading this series, as I do not want to acknowledge a main character like this exists in any form of media, and I do not believe the author intends to portray this as a character flaw to grow from, which disgusts me at the author as well.

I mean, who could ever condone a man who drinks instant coffee? let alone call it the best? He also mentions it's sweet. How could it be sweet unless he added sugar? A great atrocity has been committed on this day, and I am sorry to all the people who read the chapter first without checking for such disgusting content. May bleach be your friend in these trying times.

Such a shame, too, because I liked this chapter otherwise.

I quite liked this series but I'm not sure how to feel about all this Steve Jobs stanning, sadly the aeppl arc seems far from over :nyoron:
I also dislike the Steve Jobs stanning and doubt that the story will highlight the fact that he was an asshole.

What i find interesting is, that it'll be the first time something happen outside of the MC past experiences, won't it? Will the author be able to show the MC strengths in a fitting way?

Fed-Kun's army
I really liked this Maunwa up until this stage, but they seriously jumped the shark with this chapter. It is a shame to ruin something so good at the 200th-chapter milestone. I'm not sure I can ever get behind or root for Steve to succeed ever again after his actions and comments in this chapter. As a society, can we condone having a man like him in any position of power? I thought he might redeem himself after his regression, but he has taken all the goodwill he's earned and poured it down all the drains. A man's man? He is not mine, and certainly not be anyone elses either. A real man? Certified fake. I will no longer be reading this series, as I do not want to acknowledge a main character like this exists in any form of media, and I do not believe the author intends to portray this as a character flaw to grow from, which disgusts me at the author as well.

I mean, who could ever condone a man who drinks instant coffee? let alone call it the best? He also mentions it's sweet. How could it be sweet unless he added sugar? A great atrocity has been committed on this day, and I am sorry to all the people who read the chapter first without checking for such disgusting content. May bleach be your friend in these trying times.

Such a shame, too, because I liked this chapter otherwise.
I agree but you got me in the first half ngl

Users who are viewing this thread