A Marriage of Convenience: The Love Between a King and Queen - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
when I clicked on this manga out of curiosity it was on the "updates" tab so she looked young but about 16, boy was I so very, very off....

Dex-chan lover
Tentatively bookmarked. I don't usually read shoujo or particularly like arranged marriage stories, but this seems cute and the characters undoubtedly care for each other, and I'm a fan of age gap romances. Perhaps that's why one of the few other shoujo manga/novel I also read is The Do-Over Damsel Conquers the Dragon Emperor...

Dex-chan lover
Old as fuck meme alert
anatomy_of_a_gamer_thumbnail.jpg

Dex-chan lover
“This manga is aimed at young women”

I know your birth rate is so low that adult diapers outsell baby ones, but this ain’t the way, Japan.
Giving a quick check to the mangaka's Twitter, I see an insane amount of thirst toward shotas, buff gacha ikemens, long nails, and a lot of cat stuff... I don't want to stereotype, but... this mangaka might be a lonely woman, LMAO.

It makes me think about how people say those stories of "Young Girl getting courted by their hot, much older sensei/step-something/protector" as something men like, when in reality, there are A LOT of women, both adults and teenagers, who have such fantasies.

Like when me and my classmates in HS used to fantasy about our hot 30-something science teacher with huge boobs.

Dex-chan lover
Giving a quick check to the mangaka's Twitter, I see an insane amount of thirst toward shotas, buff gacha ikemens, long nails, and a lot of cat stuff... I don't want to stereotype, but... this mangaka might be a lonely woman, LMAO.

It makes me think about how people say those stories of "Young Girl getting courted by their hot, much older sensei/step-something/protector" as something men like, when in reality, there are A LOT of women, both adults and teenagers, who have such fantasies.

Like when me and my classmates in HS used to fantasy about our hot 30-something science teacher with huge boobs.
For real yeah, a lot of of these "cute shoujo manga" for young girls have some of the most depraved shit.

Damn do they love their possessive rapey hot guys.

Dex-chan lover
This looks cute. I'm in.
Now throw some shitty rivals in my face

Dex-chan lover
Aren't the tags supposed to include 'loli'? Also, wished this site could include the new tag 'age gap' to broaden the search for this genre?

Dex-chan lover
I'll give it a try. Seems like a story of a man that knows what is right and a young girl that feels her only value is having kids.

Looks to be a sweet story over all.

Dex-chan lover

I want to say I read somewhere that Women have the most Rapey type fantasy. Also yeah, I looked at the Twitter and also got that same vibe.

Lonely woman. let's hope not 50 shades level.

Power Uploader

That means this is most likely her self-insert, she has been wanting to get her insides rearranged by her prince charming since she was in grade school.

Of course her standards are a tall, handsome and rich man. So that would also explain why now she gives the vibes of a crazy cat lady.

Dex-chan lover
That means this is most likely her self-insert, she has been wanting to get her insides rearranged by her prince charming since she was in grade school.

Of course her standards are a tall, handsome and rich man. So that would also explain why now she gives the vibes of a crazy cat lady.
insides rearrange... LOL you are to much. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread