A Marriage of Convenience: The Love Between a King and Queen - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The innocence of thinking that sleeping next to him may of made her pregnant.
Googling the creator, does bring up the codes... so be warned about that.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I had a look at the later chaps on the scanlator site(With adblocker of course ;))

And yeah, forewarning to those who don't have the stomach for it.

This story is legit an unapologetic depiction of actual sexual grooming of a child, the author makes no attempts to be subtle about it.

You have been warned, don't act surprised later when stuff gets even more deprived with the grooming themes.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I had a look at the later chaps on the scanlator site(With adblocker of course ;))

This story is legit an unapologetic depiction of actual sexual grooming of a child, the author makes no attempts to be subtle about it.

You have been warned, don't act surprised later when stuff gets even more deprived with the grooming themes.
I was hoping for a sweet story. But after seeing the codes... I just want a sweet story. Maybe he just raises her as his daughter and she takes over the kingdom.

I get it's meant to be a period (lol) piece, and marriages like this would happen. But... King could get a lover around his age. Damn.

Power Uploader

If we take into account that the autor is a woman does that mean that is how she hoped to get groomed? Or how se considers is the "right" way to do it?

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a sweet story. But after seeing the codes... I just want a sweet story. Maybe he just raises her as his daughter and she takes over the kingdom.

I get it's meant to be a period (lol) piece, and marriages like this would happen. But... King could get a lover around his age. Damn.
Well to go into more details:
The king himself is not sexually interested in the girl, but instead the girl herself, and all of the servants are super insistent on getting the girl pregnant as soon as possible, and training her in how to prepare for sex with the king.

This is a huge part of the story, and not just a one off joke. They will not shut the fuck up about how they want the girl to grow up to get pregnant, and even try to motivate them to have sex now with her as a child.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If we take into account that the autor is a woman does that mean that is how she hoped to get groomed? Or how se considers is the "right" way to do it?
Yeah it does feel that way.

Grooming from the point of view of the groomed girl, who is VERY into it.

Dex-chan lover
The king himself is not sexually interested in the girl, but instead the girl herself, and all of the servants are super insistent on getting the girl pregnant as soon as possible, and training in her in how to prepare for sex with the king.

This is a huge part of the story, and not just a one off joke. They will not shut the fuck up about how they want the girl to grow up to get pregnant, and even try to motivate them to have sex now with her as a child.
Isn't that just how things were in medieval times? Traditional roles for princesses are to be wed, bear a child, and manage the household. And they were taught that since young. If ever the author is being very accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that just how things were in medieval times? Traditional roles for princesses are to be wed, bear a child, and manage the household. And they were taught that since young. If ever the author is being very accurate.
True, the creep factor comes more from how cutesy and innocent they make it seem, like a typical shoujo for little girls.

There is something unsettling about it trying to come off as a wholesome story while depicting such heavy topics.

Dex-chan lover
The king himself is not sexually interested in the girl, but instead the girl herself, and all of the servants are super insistent on getting the girl pregnant as soon as possible, and training her in how to prepare for sex with the king.

So the classic, the kingdom needs an Heir, she must do her duty as the queen.

I guess in those times have kids when the mother would young and healthy, was the thing... But yeah.

Also, I can get a few jokes, but if that's what every chapter is, then I'll pass.

Dex-chan lover
I mean. Should we give a pass cause it's a woman.

Going to play Devils Advocate here cause why not.

Is there a right way to groom and if so, is grooming someone the right way more depended on that person.

Would I be in the wrong for grooming this woman, the way she wanted to be groomed.

Jesus, what kind of statement did I just make?

Make the girl and adopted daughter and give me Cute stories of her growing up.

Dex-chan lover
True, the creep factor comes more from how cutesy and innocent they make it seem, like a typical shoujo for little girls.

There is something unsettling about it trying to come off as a wholesome story while depicting such heavy topics.
I see, well i guess we'll just see how the story goes. I don't think it's the author's main intent to make this manga to promote grooming, but I can definitely see how this can be very weird since the premise is already like that to begin with.

Is it even grooming though? It's an arranged marriage. Grooming implies that the victim starts out with free will and over time is told by their abuser that what is an inherently abusive and unhealthy relationship is actually love. An arranged marriage of a minor is very much different, in that the minor has zero choice in the matter. They will marry the person. They will procreate with the person. Here's your husband, little girl. Do your royal political duty. Grooming is therefore a wholly unnecessary thing in such a scenario, because rejection of the relationship is not a realistic option.

Users who are viewing this thread