A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 106 - 4th Place or Lower Only Room ①

Dex-chan lover
Sou is 16 right. Let me guess. Next year all of the student from his class would be pregnant by his sperm from the sperm bank(iirc the mom got pregnant at 17 when they are legally allowed to use the sperm bank to get pregnant)

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 of this chapter might have named her Maria. The face is probably this one from Chap 55, pg 10.
Screenshot_2024-01-04_091139.png
Tyvm, bust size looks promising. She might actually already be in the R18 version actually . Will research later to confirm.:smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
lmao, I love the lukewarm reaction to the outburst from the yandere

Dex-chan lover
Tyvm, bust size looks promising. She might actually already be in the R18 version actually . Will research later to confirm.:smugnako:
Nah not yet, sadly. Only the girl that played card is the one got his dick outside of his family and the three guard

Dex-chan lover
cheeky humor that This chapter Miku offers to get a drink for Sou when last chapter he refused to get Yamada a drink in the flashback. Just to further reinforce the Yuri corruption lol.

Sou is 16 right. Let me guess. Next year all of the student from his class would be pregnant by his sperm from the sperm bank(iirc the mom got pregnant at 17 when they are legally allowed to use the sperm bank to get pregnant)

It's possible. but sperm donors in our world tend to be anonymous. Maybe some brief educational and physical background, but names are witheld. Children aren't even allowed to look up their father's name until they turn 18, if the donor even wants to reveal it then.

can't even imagine the mess of getting a 16YO donor tho. You gotta be 18 and you tend to need a college degree for some fancier banks.

You definitely didn't click my link :[

sorry bro. My eyes tend to glaze over the first post since it's usually there to throw out the same links to author pages. Not that I think that's bad, it just becomes something that I think I know the contents of.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow total yandere energy from the entire class.

Thanks everyone at Ah Das Hot for the transition
Hope the start of the year is going well for all of you.

Dex-chan lover
The really fun thing is that these girls don't really understand how the MC is. Being that chat would scar him for life XD

I really hope we will have some of these girls become more present. They look like they could be fun. And the yuri fanatic is getting ignored by everyone XD

Thanks a lot for the double release!

Dex-chan lover
can't even imagine the mess of getting a 16YO donor tho. You gotta be 18 and you tend to need a college degree for some fancier banks.
Honest question, why is a college degree required for some banks? Like, ho ho we don't know who the father is but he for sure went to college?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we will have some of these girls become more present. They look like they could be fun. And the yuri fanatic is getting ignored by everyone XD
I mean, a crazed BL fanatic in our world would be ignored too. 😂

But yeah, the same ol' faces can get boring very quick. It's not as if they're dripping with characterisation or anything. More and more girls should get the story going along smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread