A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 125 - Presentation

Dex-chan lover
Dang first 20 pages last time and 16 this time, you knocked it out of the park getting this translated so quickly thanks for all the work yall do.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit sad that, unless the MC comes around to the nature of THIS world, his family will NOT be getting the D. We don't know how DNA works in this fictional and fantastic world because the children will either end up being totally retarded or super heroes. It seems like the norm in this world is to give the D to your family? Or have I just been projecting mistaken? We NEED a proper explanation of that dynamic before I can give my seal of approval.

Dex-chan lover
The shitshow has begun ☺️. Still can’t figure out Hinata’s deal, only time will tell

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit sad that, unless the MC comes around to the nature of THIS world, his family will NOT be getting the D. We don't know how DNA works in this fictional and fantastic world because the children will either end up being totally retarded or super heroes. It seems like the norm in this world is to give the D to your family? Or have I just been projecting mistaken? We NEED a proper explanation of that dynamic before I can give my seal of approval.
While we have no definitive proof, from what we've seen in the thoughts of third party women in the earlier chapters, incest is fairly common, or is at least a ridiculously common fetish.

Dex-chan lover
There is NSFW chapters as well. He claps the cheeks of his sisters and mom constantly. No clue about the guards tho

Users who are viewing this thread