A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 125 - Presentation

Dex-chan lover
Spider_Man_meme.jpg
Totally saw that coming, reminds me of this

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
With Hinata's apparently bad home life I can see Sou doing something to help her and her coming to live with his family.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it feels like a good 30% of the reason I keep reading this manga is to figure out what the hell is going on with Hinata.

:ROFLMAO:

Supporter
Miku's hallucinations are so yabai that even Kanaria is worried, and she's a fellow cuckoo.
Yeah, the difference here is Miku is legitimately disconnected from reality, whereas Kanaria is just unable to have her brain overcome her pussy when making decisions. Kanaria can at least deliver a more or less accurate summary of how her day went. Poor Miku, by all accounts she wasn't like this until Sou happened.

Dex-chan lover
Sumire has horny sensors huh? Well, makes sense for the hornies of them all.

Things seemed to be going surprisingly well at first, but I guess Miku could only hold it in for so long (lol, "reports of delusions". I guess this really isn't a one-off thing amongst them). I guess it's a battle of the big mommy milkers next?

I guess most interestingly is that Sumire's horny sensors didn't detect anything on Hinata. Hinata's dark mystery grows...

PieAK6R.png

oh, poor innocent Sakura...:qq:
Sakura was right. Hinata is the most dangerous one of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread