A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 174 - Penurunan Harapan

Dex-chan lover
I want to congratulate the Translator-san for lightening fast updates, for passing the joy and excitement of barrage of Raws being delivered to the whole world.

Apparently the author is planning on releasing new chapters every day for this October (new NSFW chapter on Wednesday and SFW chapter on all other day), I think

Waduh kono bikin susana yang buat para ciwi ciwi tidak tahan muehehehehe

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the author is planning on releasing new chapters every day for this October (new NSFW chapter on Wednesday and SFW chapter on all other day), I think
Yeah, having followed regular update for 18 days in September, he want to continue this for 31 days in October.

Power Uploader
I want to congratulate the Translator-san for lightening fast updates, for passing the joy and excitement of barrage of Raws being delivered to the whole world.
Actually, i have a plan to work on the English version as well, i'll catch up and make it equal to the Indonesian version on Saturday/Sunday (12-13 Oct, if i have time, I work 9-5).

Oh, but i won't upload it on MangaDex, i'll put it on my FB Page.

Actually, i have a plan to work on the English version as well, i'll catch up and make it equal to the Indonesian version on Saturday/Sunday (12-13 Oct, if i have time, I work 9-5).

Sad day for those of us who don't have Facebook

Double-page supporter

That's great news! I'll check that out for sure. To be honest though, I think you should just post on mangadex too. Some nerds will complain at first but it doesn't matter, if they want to wait for their favourite scan group they can.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
That's great news! I'll check that out for sure. To be honest though, I think you should just post on mangadex too. Some nerds will complain at first but it doesn't matter, if they want to wait for their favourite scan group they can.
I'm not confident in putting it on mangadex, i'm very bad at using English, recently i've dropped the Danjohi Alter Manga project (18+ Ver.) because of my bad English.

oh btw, as of today, i have uploaded this manga up to chapter 165 on my Facebook page.

Double-page supporter
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread