A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Hinata is too powerful for this series. I hope she stays relatively sane for the contrast with the other two. Thanks for the TL.
Man, I was about to say I prefer Sakura over Hinata but then I had flashbacks to the Naruto shipping wars lol.

Aggregator gang
Hinata seems to be the only that don't have a few screw loose. Miku was fine, but yeah... MC broke her in less than a day.

Between this work and World End Harem (only watch a few scenes on YouTube so I don't know much actually), I'm starting to wonder. Would humanity become that screw up (mentally) if the Male:Female ratio were to decrease that far ?

Reproduction would be an issue sure, but what's more frightening me is the women sexual urge. That can't be real, right ?

Fed-Kun's army
Hinata's going right for the balls - well, all of them are..
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Hinata seems to be the only that don't have a few screw loose. Miku was fine, but yeah... MC broke her in less than a day.

Between this work and World End Harem (only watch a few scenes on YouTube so I don't know much actually), I'm starting to wonder. Would humanity become that screw up (mentally) if the Male:Female ratio were to decrease that far ?

Reproduction would be an issue sure, but what's more frightening me is the women sexual urge. That can't be real, right ?
These kinds of stories like to incorporate the hypersexuality of the now greater female population, but I don’t think that that’d be far off from what could actually happen in such a situation.

It probably wouldn’t lead to the entire female population becoming sex crazed rapists, but the increased competition for a sexual partner would probably result in them being far more proactive. You extend that over several generations and a world like this doesn’t sound that far fetched.

Aggregator gang
These kinds of stories like to incorporate the hypersexuality of the now greater female population, but I don’t think that that’d be far off from what could actually happen in such a situation.

It probably wouldn’t lead to the entire female population becoming sex crazed rapists, but the increased competition for a sexual partner would probably result in them being far more proactive. You extend that over several generations and a world like this doesn’t sound that far fetched.
I'm really scared, less about my own survival in such world, but more about the survival of human society. Even if society can be rebuild after a collapse, I don't think it would be worth living in it if everyone becomes sex addict.

Though, what would scare me the most is the possible rise to power from a probable extremist branch of "feminist" (in quote, because I don't consider that kind of mentality as real feminism) that sought the eradication of man.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata's hiding something. BET
My guess bisexuality. Completely strait girls be crazy. In a world of 39:1 female to male ratios, the only way to keep a level head is to be a little bit Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Kanaria, please never change. your mind is a sewer :meguusmug:

Hinata, please never change. You're wholesome!

We readers.... will never change as well
Thanks for the translation :)
Hinata has a smile that must be protected at all costs! I will martyr myself if that's what it takes!

Dex-chan lover
hinata best girl so far. the only one who treat him like an equal just like him! others are wayyyyyy toooo fricking horny lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread