A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
I mean... the last part was relly stupid on his part XD

That said.... the boys in this world really call the girls beasts. Ugh. That's sooo bad.

Thanks a lot for the translation!
A mean the girls we seen are like always holding their urge around Sou, since they don't want him to hate them, but it's implied that the other women are basically like a beast in heat, they would r*pe, kidnap, and basically do all kind of messed up thing you can imagine to a man... So, yeah

Dex-chan lover
oof I thought it was Suzuki who said that line. I was about to give him a man's handshake

till I realize it was MC who said that, should've tried the water bro. not many yuri lovers like that direction

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a yuri fan myself, but I know enough to understand that what Sou did is like telling a fan of wholesome vanilla that the best part is when an NTR scumbag barges in and cucks the MC.
Well, for me it depends.

If the yuri is coming unannounced in a work like 100 girlfriends, I find it hot. However if the work IS about yuri, and someone wants to add a man in between, then you're literally declaring war on me.

Dex-chan lover
ah put a deek in between those yooooo reeee thayy hiiii's! - Sou

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread