A Princess Who Reads Fortune - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I find it funny that she forgives her sh*tty ex-dad who strangled her and was only after money. All because she "understands" his reason. B*tch pls, what reason?
What reason does an adult have to strangle a child LOL? Even if he felt that something was wrong and that the soul/person in that body wasn't his daughters, there's still no reason to strangle someone. I don't like that the author used this example to make a point/comparison, it makes no sense.

Oh and no amount of "convincing" will change my views on Ravi (the biological brother) and her dad from her previous life. Those two are scum through and through. Everyone else had some kind of reason that led to bad blood between FMC and other parties. However the brother used his sister as a chess piece to plot an assaassination against his step-brother just because of jealousy and what not, he didn't care whether she was his bio-sister or if she got killed in the process (which they both did). Truly selfishly evil to use someone without care and get them killed. While the ex-dad from her former life tried to strangle her to "death" technically. Neither of them deserves sympathy. In her current life, the brother became good which is only because the FMC showed him some familial love since the step-dad didn't, and this is change is only "ok" because she choose to forgive him for his past deeds. The story having him redeem himself in that way is fine I guess, but I still wouldn't forgive either of them since what they did in the past technically happened. They are a bunch of killers.
Anyway the more I read this series the worse it's getting with these "takes", random acts of understanding and forgiveness, and the whimsical changes to the plot (chapter 18, the heroine introduction).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread