A Red Knight Does Not Blindly Follow Money - Vol. 2 Ch. 93 - [Season 2 End]

Dex-chan lover
It's really annoying, he only got that far because everyone else was actively braindead and actively avoided doing anything to even slow him down.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again why the fuck Judith didn't disclose the fact that Jermal is a backstabbing piece of shit that're planning to overthrow the kingdom. She has no problem talking about her reincarnation to her friend, so what gives???? Jesas this dumbass give me aneurysm

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again why the fuck Judith didn't disclose the fact that Jermal is a backstabbing piece of shit that're planning to overthrow the kingdom. She has no problem talking about her reincarnation to her friend, so what gives???? Jesas this dumbass give me aneurysm
First of all, because very little people would believe her. Second, Jermel already suspects something, so saying something about him when she shouldn't would be dangerous not only for her, but for the rest of the people around her. Third, she knows he's a bastard, but she doesn't know what's going on in the background, because she wasn't asking questions during her first loop. The most she can do is try to stop what's going on, but this is bigger than she ever thought, and she doesn't have any proof of what happened in her first loop.

Dex-chan lover
The sooner Jermel goes down, the better. The guy was willing to bring about the destruction of an entire city just to set up a murder.

Users who are viewing this thread