A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Dex-chan lover
As long as you keep at most one chapter behind levscans ill read yours over here. Thanks for posting this here

Supporter
when did Leviatan drop? I just read the new chapter on their site, and didn't see anything about them dropping, only that they'll only have the two most recent chapters at any given time

@Epicredeemer this was there announcement today on discord
"I regret to inform you that the following series will be removed from our website by DMCA: Volcanic Age, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Chronicles of Heavenly Demon, Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World, The Descent of the Demonic Master, Medical Return, Overgeared and Sword Sheath's Child

We are in talks with another scan to pick up the fallen series so that they do not have problems with the change of translator and follow the same thread."

Dex-chan lover
God damn asura what kind of OG group are you guys for catching dropped series right after the announcements

Dex-chan lover
@Himura94 at least, for this site. leviatan's still doing this far as i'm concerned, but they're part of the group that pulled out of MD last year...

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Leviatan got hit by a huge DMCA and had to drop several series, Returners included.

@CalamityCallout Says Leviatan themself.
From their discord:

I regret to inform you that the following series will be removed from our website by DMCA: Volcanic Age, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Chronicles of Heavenly Demon, Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World, The Descent of the Demonic Master, Medical Return, Overgeared and Sword Sheath's Child

We are in talks with another scan to pick up the fallen series so that they do not have problems with the change of translator and follow the same thread.

Users who are viewing this thread