A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

Double-page supporter
And…
I’m officially caught up with where I left off… four years ago! (I had to check how old the chapter was there)
I’ll say, I honestly forgot what everyone really looked like (excluding Pram of course!), but the art style is still pretty good. I specifically like the way shading is handled, and some of the visual effects (I suppose that’s what you’d call them).
If you’re wondering why it took me so long to come back to this, well… back then, I really didn’t ever follow things, and I can’t remember names to save my life, so I didn’t actually remember the title until… last year I think? And at that point, I was too busy with school and attempting to sleep (and failing miserably) to actually read much, and when I did, it was usually to satisfy my crippling yuri addiction. You heard it here folks, the Insomniologist (self-proclaimed) has gained yet another addiction! (The first one being eBay, and the second being Daytona USA [the arcade game, not the actual thing])
So… that’s about it for now, I guess. Read ya later.

FINALLY we get to see the glove thing! It raises his mana capacity, right?
No mention yet of whether it's the same one he had in his past life or if it's better because of the perfect clear.

Users who are viewing this thread