A Saint Who Was Adopted by the Grand Duke - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
"What're you doing stepbro"

A part of me is slightly iffy on punishing someone because the action they did in different timeline.
Especially in much further future where there's a lot that can change along the way (see: typical OI villainess reincarnator reverse hareming all the people who condemned her in OG plot)

Then again the Rabienne that's shown so far probably have the personality to get there and not that stuffs happen in the future to turn her that way.

Dex-chan lover
daddy broke rule #1 for people having a nightmare - don't wake them up! NEVER EVER! Humans don't remember most of their dreams because of reasons, but waking someone up actually invigorates the brain and makes them remember the last dream they've had, which is the nightmare you woke them up from. Even waking naturally from one has a lesser chance of imprinting because the brain takes a while to awaken, unlike an external shock from someone waking you up.

Dex-chan lover
daddy broke rule #1 for people having a nightmare - don't wake them up! NEVER EVER! Humans don't remember most of their dreams because of reasons, but waking someone up actually invigorates the brain and makes them remember the last dream they've had, which is the nightmare you woke them up from. Even waking naturally from one has a lesser chance of imprinting because the brain takes a while to awaken, unlike an external shock from someone waking you up.
Dude, FL wasn't sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
"What're you doing stepbro"

A part of me is slightly iffy on punishing someone because the action they did in different timeline.
Especially in much further future where there's a lot that can change along the way (see: typical OI villainess reincarnator reverse hareming all the people who condemned her in OG plot)

Then again the Rabienne that's shown so far probably have the personality to get there and not that stuffs happen in the future to turn her that way.
Remember that this hasn't just happened once or twice, but seemingly dozens of times. And in all those decades/centuries, not once has she ever chosen a different path or shown even the slightest bit of remorse for the things she has done. Sure she technically hasn't done them yet, but odds are that she's no different from all the other timelines.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that this hasn't just happened once or twice, but seemingly dozens of times. And in all those decades/centuries, not once has she ever chosen a different path or shown even the slightest bit of remorse for the things she has done. Sure she technically hasn't done them yet, but odds are that she's no different from all the other timelines.

14 times per the prologue. Also unlike her previous loops she regressed to a whole year earlier this time so there's even more 'developments' that got reversed.

As I said I don't expect her to get any redemption.
However your logic is a little flawed.

And in all those decades/centuries, not once has she ever chosen a different path

Rabienne couldn't have 'chosen a different path' since she's not the regressor, and between the prologue Rabienne who's an adult vs current Rabienne who's still a child that's quite a long time for many things to happen.

There's enough OI series where the villainess's actions towards FL was the result of years of 'education' by her surroundings, and it take a big incident to break that mindset.

Dex-chan lover
14 times per the prologue. Also unlike her previous loops she regressed to a whole year earlier this time so there's even more 'developments' that got reversed.

As I said I don't expect her to get any redemption.
However your logic is a little flawed.

Rabienne couldn't have 'chosen a different path' since she's not the regressor, and between the prologue Rabienne who's an adult vs current Rabienne who's still a child that's quite a long time for many things to happen.

There's enough OI series where the villainess's actions towards FL was the result of years of 'education' by her surroundings, and it take a big incident to break that mindset.
Just because she's not the one regressing doesn't mean she doesn't have free will. I'm sure the MC has tried many different ways to change her fate, but in the end Rabienne still chose to imprison her and leech off her every single time.

Dex-chan lover
Just because she's not the one regressing doesn't mean she doesn't have free will. I'm sure the MC has tried many different ways to change her fate, but in the end Rabienne still chose to imprison her and leech off her every single time.

Implying Rabienne is the one spearheading everything and therefore her changing her mind will just stop it all.

Given the slip up shown before she regress + the church's attempt to get her back in the prologue despite how she's being treated even at this young age.
It's pretty clear someone/group up in the church is the one behind this and Rabienne is more of a pretty puppet they can use because she's from high profile family (and possibly her family is part of their collaborator)
Not to mention we do have someone Diana thought was a friend: the knight guy. From how he look in the opening some brainwashing magic might be involved and I don't see any reason the church would hesitate to use it on Rabienne if need be.

Also, just because Diana tried doesn't mean she could make any difference. She already said she couldn't escape from the church on her own so that implies there's very few things she could even do.

Users who are viewing this thread