A Side Character's Love Story

jak

Contributor
The genres and demos are way off. From the other sites I've looked at, the demographic is : Seinen and the genres should be: Drama, Romance, School Life, Slice of Life

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Looks like shoujo to me. But I think mangadex just copies the genre of whatever magazine it's serialized in.

I've read this one until volumes 2.
It's simple, not grand and no need unnecessary silly or dramatic misunderstanding.
This is remind me with Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi by Robico.
But in Mobuko no Koi; they are more innocent, both of them. They are honest and plain as well.
Enough to make me giggle, especially the male lead. I really like how the author described from his perspective. He is polite and has cute side. (This one, seems like my subjective opinion from girl's perspective lol).

There is flashback, when he is unexpectedly always set eyes on her. His reaction is really something. Their development is quick, they went on date and they got know better each other. I really love the scenes when he puts on bandage on her leg.

Hm, about the genre. I don't really think there is drama tag in it (as far as I read).
Instead, more like this : Seinen, Romance, Comedy

egh

Its serialised in a seinen magazine so that's its target demographic.

Oh my GOD I adore this series already and it's only the first chapter.
It's not only incredibly adorable, but it has such a nice and mellow atmosphere. I really can't wait to see more!

Dex-chan lover
This looks really lovable so far, I especially like how the protagonist's insecurity is portrayed, it's very delicate and realistic and I can relate to her much more than to many shoujo manga main characters

Fed-Kun's army
BCS is right, this feels like Shoujo for sure. The characters are a little older than usual, but Japan suffers from the same infantilism that afflicts U.S., so...

About "Mobuko" -- like mentioned here, the Japanese have a term for background characters as "mob characters" hence Mob Psycho 100, his name is a pun on the fact he looks like a random background character. So her nickname is "NPC Girl" :)

Group Leader
Could use some help with Typesetting. Shoot me a message or join our Discord please ^^

Dex-chan lover
why is this so good
just why, i don't get it..i need moaarr ?

Users who are viewing this thread