A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Loner Noble Makes Coffee Mill

Group Leader
but4differentreason1.jpg

but for different reason
(should we add the romance tag back? to get the romance lover hopes up lol)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Is the coffee worth that much effort..? I usually only drink instant coffee, but now I start doubting my habit.
For hobbyist n enjoyer they usually goes n beyond to pursuit their ideal, tho instant coffee r good too, everyone to their taste, n maybe u want to try around many different type of coffee u can get there...

Dex-chan lover
Is the coffee worth that much effort..? I usually only drink instant coffee, but now I start doubting my habit.
Nah don't doubt your habit. What's in this manga is what people call "coffee nerds". I've seen some "coffee nerds" short videos on YT where they pretty much spend an eternity because how they use overly-engineered tools to make their coffee.

Dex-chan lover
He expect perfection when he wants something, like the drink! But can't be bothered to provide the same with his products? And God forbid if someone dares to criticize "his inventions"! Comes to works and can't stop blabbering about stuff even when the other guy says he isn't interested! But when someone else does it to him, it's jarring!
If he was consistent, I would mind,but he's just a self-absorbed hypocrite!
And if he didn't have knowledge(other people knowledge)from his previous life, he would probably live from his family inheritance or some kind of trust-fund :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh, you want a tip? we can't talk it here, c'mere we need to going deep into forest, now you can take o

Users who are viewing this thread