The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - The Passing of Winter (13)

That's so sad, it's a shame vaccines were not a thing back then. It's understandable why the measles were so much more serious back then. Even though deaths for it were pretty low, the chance of getting Encephalitis or other minor illnesses is higher than the death rate. (I don't know much about it beside some googling, I'm not an expert.)

I'm curious about those two knights that were introduced, I wonder what kind of role they will play in the future plot.

Thank you for this mass update, it's a great series and I'm so glad you're going through the trouble of scanlating this for us!

Supporter
So....I'M SUPERRRR grateful for the mass release, but you guys can't leave us hanging with him being sick. I was at 100% sure he won't die, but with that sleeping comment I'm at 97% soooooo......PLEASE!

Double-page supporter
Lmao @amairani I’m at like 98% sure he’ll be fine but I feel like it’s da point the more I think about it 😂😂

Supporter
RIGHT!?! (´⊙o⊙`;)
I feel that its going to be okay, but then I overthink it!
. . . whelp now we must suffer and wait.\(T∇T)/​

thanks for the mass upload but isn't the step mom a stupid af? what is she doing touching the boy and staying in the same room? She will get measles esp because she isn't vaccinated, and measles is an airborne disease

@williamx she made a point of saying that if any staff members haven't had measles not to go near the room and the way the night said she looked terrified makes me think she's had it before and understands you don't catch the same thing twice?

Or maybe Jeremy got the measles last time and she nursed him that time and she's just prepared to catch it again?

@kidayuki
there is no guarantee that any particular strain of measles is something that she has already received. its just like how you can recover from the cold, but then get sick the next year (since the strain is slightly different with extra resistance). but i guess ur right

Users who are viewing this thread