The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 29 - The Passing of Winter (16)

Of course, the plot with her family wasn't over. Yes, as everyone said: damn parasites.
Gosh I want to see Shuli kicked them out of her life. I wonder why Johannes chose Shuli in the first place, bet her mother made a deal with him or something like that.
Kinda curious to see what part Nora will play next time. Well nice story, I like the stepmother side, and children are cute

Dex-chan lover
I heard the servants were burning trash today but it seems like they missed some

im confused. when she first met nora in the alley, she said that she had no idea who he was and had never seen him before. but how come this chapter has her remembering past memories with him in them lmao

i currently feel like i have two ships

one is as noble as one can be
treats her gently and with kindness
is truly like a prince
and as a bonus he is from a prestigous family

the second one has all the facts of the first one but in lesser intensities (including the mommy issues)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Shuli is good at handling youngsters xd

I wanna roundhouse kick her blood family omg get OUT of her life!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, on top of the crown prince taking a liking to Shuli, probably followed by Nora, even her parents are gonna be annoying. This girl really gets no breaks...

@snowyang26 isn't she 16? Either way you know you fucked up as a parent when someone young enough to be your daughter is raising kids that aren't hers better than you.

Users who are viewing this thread