The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 31 - The Passing of Winter (18)

Dex-chan lover
If this is a light novel, the title would be "I accidentally adopt a bunch of children as a widow duchess".

Dex-chan lover
@comedyxtragedy : no, it'd be : "I went back in time and as I try to have a slow life I accidentally adopt a bunch of children as a widow duchess ?"

*packs up stuff and goes to Neuwashstein manor for chocolate*

On the other hand, it disturbs me a bit that Nora is such a... umm... how do I say this? One moment, he's acting as an adult, the next, as a child. I guess that's teenage years? But Shuli (even before travelling back in time) is so much more mature. On the other hand, my 90+ grandpa's eyes sparkle the same when the topic of chocolate comes up, so I guess it's okay?
Also, Nora is a female name in my country 😆

Dex-chan lover
Damn... He"s letting her be a child around him and im living for it. All her life she had to be this adult. To give way. She couldn't be spoiled and here is someone letting her relax a little
Sniff
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Awoooo so cuuuute, well the first pages was annoying but satisfying but then it developed into something cute! My heart 😂😂😂

Kinda weird to think nora and shuli romantically...
Cause Shuli is like a mother figure to all the kids in here and nora looks like a kid in front of her 🤷😆

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt this will be the last time we see her mother and brother. Their greed will keep them from disappearing

Thank you ><

I support the author as legal through kakaopage in my country><

I hope kakaopage in my country always updated but this week this story not updated i really dissapointed with it TnT

Pardon for my bad English *"*

Fed-Kun's army
how to get ML heart 101: give him chocolate !

anyway did her brother just rise a flag with the "becareful at night"?

Users who are viewing this thread