The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 31 - The Passing of Winter (18)

@zz2000 - Holy crap. . . that's some dark drama coming. And here the priests were worried about Shuli being evil but I really think you should start being more concerned about your prince going to the dark side! XD

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage Also according to spoilers,
the priests are also another bunch to look out for, esp. the cardinal. Turns out he's been secretly lusting for Shuli ever since he saw her, but openly pursuing would hurt his reputation as a high-ranking religious figure. So he decided she's bad for him and has decided to remove her, in a "if I can't have her no one can" move.

Then apparently Ohara's dad wants to take control of the stepfamily's fortune via marrying his daughter to Jeremy, but Shuli's in the way of such a blatant takeover. And then Johannes' nasty relatives decided to back Ohara's dad so they can get a share too...Long story short she's a lot of enemies.

@zz2000 - Wah. . . . ? Holy. . . . O_O; That part with the priest I DO NOT expect in the slightest. That is seriously demented. I mean. . . I thought the cardinal had never met her before so how. . . . ? My god. . . my mind can't fathom this. @_@;

Seriously. . . WHY CAN'T ALL YOU NASTY GREEDY PEOPLE LEAVE MY POOR SHULI ALONE?! Now there's just way too many possible murder suspects to even begin guessing who actually went through with the deed in her past life. XD

oh my, this is what i call wholesome 🙇‍♀️
i absolutely love this
thank you very much for all the work you put in this release, i'm looking forward to reading the next one 💖

hmm Everette looks like my new husband 😁😍
Nora is so cute, I really like him <3
Thank you for this chapter, I love u so much 😍😘😍

Users who are viewing this thread