The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

I mean that was a cute confession but let's be honest he is only attracted to her because he sees his late mother in her 😬 and boi do you think your family will let you marry a young widow with FOUR CHILDREN?!?! you are just gonna make life harder for her AND yourself!

Dex-chan lover
lol that "when people who are suffering and starving arounds we'll be able to feel His Holy Grace shining down upon us even more."
I can almost see them keep people poor so that they can "feel" God more clearly and so they can get their hit from helping people in need. Even if they were the cause those people needed help in the first place.

Aggregator gang
Psychopathic aura emanates from these church fanatics. Author doesn't really hide or sugar coat it...I'll go as far as to say author outright slaps us with this again and again as well as the other characters. It is kind of funny how the other characters are almost okay with how these church fanatics act. Or I should say they just let them do their thing without restricting them.
They kinda of remind me of the villains in children cartoons.

P.s: falling for your neighbour or and friend mom is not common but it has happened and if she is young it's more likely. I see nothing wrong with a little crush but it would be weird if it becomes more than that.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

ewww 😨😰🤢🤮
that's some oedipus complex right there. I guess she's gonna reject him, and he'll start becoming the villain. If that's the case, welp that's korean drama lol

Isa lang masasabi ko deputa, tangina na time travel ka or na reincarnate sa ganitong buhay is real shit. Shuli is real strong.

FUCK I KNOW IT'S MESSED UP BUT SOMEONE RESCUE ME FROM SECOND ML SYNDROME

Please I like the crown prince way too much

Users who are viewing this thread