The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, what the fuck?
Attempted assasination? I mean, he wanted to be the crap out of a jerk, but that's not trying to commit murder. It's still a crime, but not attempted assassination.
But yeah, Shuli should have known how weird it would be for her, a mother without many reliable connections, being seen alone with the crown prince in a secluded place. But damn... crown jerk is a true asshole.

Group Leader
hey w-
i'm sorry but did they just say assassination attempt or is my brain not functioning properly right now?

Wtf. Same thing happened to Nora. 😢 You will have a hard time getting her heart now prince. Jeremy is precious to her.

NOOOOO HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS MOM AND WTF IF THE GUARDS WEFE THERE THE WHOLE TIME DIDNT THEY SEE?? WVLS ANABAKQ YOU BASTARD PRINCE

I remember, this is where I stopped a few months ago. Because I was afraid to read on with a lot more cliffhangers😭

HOLY FUCK. NOOOO. JEREMY IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. THAT STUPID FUCKER PRINCE DESERVES IT. AND JEREMY WASN'T EVEN TRYNA ASSASSINATE HIM. ☹️☹️☹️

I've always wondered who calls out these crimes. like which random guard knows the full names of the event attendants lol?

Users who are viewing this thread