The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - First Family Trip (2)

Thank you..
It seems that the art changed a bit. More realistic? More defined? I am not sure.

The connection between Shuli and Jeremy feels more special than with other kids. Similar to the one with Nora.

Fed-Kun's army
Nora's dad is an idiot tbh. He's supposed to be all nice and calm but he can't even be nice and calm with his fucking child wtf.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"I did one panel at a time"
-99 pages
Wow, excellent job, I barely noticed.

..when shuli talked about nora to the duke, i have a hard time imagining nora as any other thing than being, well, a "kid". But a few panels down the road and that image of nora with the twins, my belief wavered.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner It looks like it's a case of Nora's dad having had an abusive father and so he doesn't actually know the proper way to parent, cause he's never experienced it. Still think it's not an excuse, because if you put in the effort to learn from others you can get better, but that seems to be the card the story is pulling with why there's such a big shift in his behavior when his son is involved.

Wow, she looks so beautiful in that last panel!

I know things can't be fixed right away, but I do hope this is finally the wakeup call for Nora's dad so he can start treating his son better... Boy deserves a happy family :c

Speaking of families
it's kind of expected for Nora to be ml, so I'm just wondering how that's gonna work? Like, I'm sure that she would have to marry into his family while Jeremy takes over their family as the head, but at that point would she still be considered the kids mom? Is she gonna take the youngests with her? Or will they stay at their house and she just visits? Unless her getting with Nora is delayed until they're all old enough, but I feel like that would be too long of a time... Like I know the story's not anywhere close to there yet, but I can't help but think about it lol

Thank you for translating, u did such a good job!

I am living for this wholesome chapter, but i feel for Nora and his dad. Such sad stories, but maybe it'll take a turn for the better

Dex-chan lover
Dayuuuum the twins especially leon, are so cute while holding their future papa XD.

Thank you for the update!!

man cant she just go lesbian with the princess ,that would be nice. Nora and the prince just feel too young for her imo .But oh well lets just hope there's a time skip of some sort

this manhwa is seriously one of the most beautiful ones out there.
thank you SO much for translating!

No sympathy for the Duke. He emotional and verbally abused Nora his whole childhood because the Empress asked him to look after Theo???! For someone who says he wanted to be a father so bad he surely have very little parental love to give since he looks incapable of loving his son and looking after his nephew.

Awwwwww I love family bonding time ;-; I love the kids and Shuri ♡ they always brought a big smile to my face and made my day brighter

It's not gonna be easy for the Nuremberg parents to try to mend their relationship eith Nora. But it's not impossible. I hope for the best.

Thank you very much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread