A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

Everyone is fast to hate, she isnt a bad person, what we saw is her perspective in the past when she got married to Jeremy, she was mean to shuli because she feared to have the same fate as her Mother, but maybe now that shuli is in a better position with the children and jeremy is opening his heart more maybe she can find happiness within Jeremy and Shuli.

For the people wondering about Ohara
she didn't know about the plan, don't worry

What...? is this the ending? or is this only a season ending? wha...? I NEED ANSWERS HELLO WHAT EXCUSE ME 😭😭

She's actually not bad... With Shuli's changing the present, she also got better ending and different partner 🤫🤭🤭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks @Kingdo, I was really upset when it started heading that way with BotB, and before that I often mentioned how that one was similar to this manhwa, I didn't want this one to head that way too 😓

well I think ohara is more concerned about her position as marchioness ? and if we remember that shuli was called an iron widow and was the head of the family for irc 9? years in the first timeline, ohara may think that shuli will still influence on jeremy and on family and on future decisions and act like a marchioness if she stays longer
and ig its not just jealousy, cuz later
irc when jeremy didn't marry her, she first tried to seduce nora (he was investigating shuli's death)and then Elias(she succeeded)
she quickly switched her target to protect herself so I doubt she had deep undying love for jeremy and would lie to shuli because of "love"
the first timeline is just so sad

and lol no its not the end of the series its the events of the first timeline

Dex-chan lover
@Merodia
Here's a big spoiler thread for the story, the site is good for novel spoilers overall though:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/a-stepmothers-m%C3%A4rchen.90525/

@OmegaMaru
I actually just forgot her name, jeremy does marry someone named diane, it's in the very last chapter of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
...Fin~ thanks for all the hard work. so, is there any season 2 yet? why this "EPILOGUE"?

is this the first timeline? Bcus I kind of vaguely remember this happening in the first timeline, when Shuli was confronted by Ohara right before the wedding.

@greemvex exactly. everyone is always too fast to hate on a character. i do believe this time round it will be much better. pity Ohara and her mother though. 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread