A Story about a Cat Reincarnated in a Different World Where There are no Cats. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This getting better and better. Much better tha Majin cat and hero arc

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkampfwagyu There are differences between tiger and domestic cat. The tile isn't wrong, well, only partially wrong. You see, Cats can be both refer to feline (Felidae) or domestic cats. So this world doesn't have CATS (Domestic cats) but there are CATS (Feline like tiger and whatnot)

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkampfwagyu would you really call a tiger kitty? big cats aside from physical differences also communicate differently
ff: the reason why big cats roar is because their vocal cord is built to be more rigid. that's why they can't purr. domestic cats can purr because they have softer, more pliable or flexible, synonyms- vocal cords (ff: domestic cats purr at a hertz that shows qualitative and substantial results that they make people happy)
aside from the coat color, the kitties look and act very vulnerable. and in context of world building! the author is probably using the typical formation of: phoenix/fire bird, white tiger, black tortoise, and azure dragon. four sacred beasts usually have a pit of being the "only one of their kind" type
*I'm surprised that aside from hoping that the author updates. that no one has mentioned how the tiger can make milk? mammals only produce milk after they reproduce. so I'm just going to reference vegans for a lil' "the milk is for their young", cows are constantly on a cycle of getting milked and giving birth- till their shipped off to the slaughter house. I would explain why herbivore milk is bad for kittens, but that's relevant to the previous chapter.
I'm a little upset that this is going on an indefinite hiatus so I suppose I'm flexing more than usual.

Milk from a Holy Beast + Ferociousness of the Mighty Demon Lord + Eldritch Otherworldly Cat = ???

Users who are viewing this thread