A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Why does Japan have such a fixation on incest? Is that what caused them to be so short and have birthrate issues? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Why does Japan have such a fixation on incest? Is that what caused them to be so short and have birthrate issues? 🤔
I mean, referring to them as brocon/siscon doesn't necessarily mean they would aim for a sexual/romantic relationship with each other, that term is more often used for people who are just overly attached to their siblings. The sister expressing jealousy at the knight is not necessarily because she views her as a romantic rival, but rather as a rival for her brother's attention. But it could be incestuous as well.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, referring to them as brocon/siscon doesn't necessarily mean they would aim for a sexual/romantic relationship with each other, that term is more often used for people who are just overly attached to their siblings. The sister expressing jealousy at the knight is not necessarily because she views her as a romantic rival, but rather as a rival for her brother's attention. But it could be incestuous as well.
I was not expecting a serious answer, my comment was a joke lol. Well, kind of, Japan does tend to make more incest stuff (manga/anime) then other countries from what I've seen. But yeah I know that in most (some?) of these it's just funny little tropes or whatever and not really relevant to any serious parts of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread