A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Fed-Kun's army
There's a contest by kondansha and medibang going on right now for redrawing Onnakishi's manuscript.
Go ahead and make your submission if you can draw and have muscle fetish. (there's an original manuscript contest too)
https://medibang.com/contest/sirius-manga/

Double-page supporter
@Aoitenshi if every manga had a similar a reader count of 1.3m we would have a better idea of a manga’s “true rating” so I won’t look to hard into it

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like overall this story is carried by the Artist's niche choice in subject matter (read:fetish material) which isn't very common for the Japanese topic, on top of some okay story writing. His art however suffers from a lot of inconsistencies between chapters as far as clothing, posture and anatomy (fucking up which eye the scar is on, fucking up how armpits work, etc.) Overall it's a good series but could be better if the artist improves more.

The only thing i can say is
CrispObeseFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

NICE BOOOBS

Pretty much what @Chrona said, albeit, the art seems to have improved in detail quite a bit from where it started at least but there's the mentioned inconsistency where, for example, one creature from a recent chapter was very nicely detailed down to the fur and then a little later on there's a drop in character quality.

Users who are viewing this thread