A Strange Life - Ch. 1

Okay i read it now.
suicide huh... people take these stuff way too lightly. There are a few (i haven't seen that many tbh) webtoons where the mcs just commit suicide and then proceed to live their next lives.
I just wish they wouldn't have to do that. And about what the mc thought here, I'm sure, there are people who'd cry for her, be sad for her. Suicide is not a solution.
That goes for every single person in this world

I'm really glad the author didn't let the mc commit suicide. I'm really thankful. The other webtoons that used suicide as an excuse to be isekaied, that is a horrible, horrible thing. Now ik these are just webtoons, but it's still very disturbing as they're not spreading any awareness about it and just using it as an excuse. Use truck kun. Or something else. Play dumb ways to die or something. Death itself is disturbing... And suicide is way worse...
Please, if anyone ever feels like that, try to reach out for some help. There are always more reasons to live. You just have to figure out what they are sometimes. Take care everyone. Stay safe.

@aurorastar yeah it really is upsetting when the author’s just like « and then the mc commits suicide and ends up in a new world but they’re just fine mentally don’t worry » like no this is a heavy thing don’t treat it so lightly

@StrabeDevicles EXACTLY. Moreover so, they don't even spread awareness on it like you shouldn't need to do that, or about getting proper help, nothing. They be like,, Mc just died. They committed suicide and now they're living in isekai with a hot dude/lady without any issues.
That's extremely depressing. How do these webtoons even get serialized without anyone realizing what they're doing?
Death itself is extremely heavy. It takes a lot to process the fact that "You just died" and then suicide enters the chat. If someone did something like that, they are NOT fine. They NEED help.

both the grim reaper and male lead are so hot and the cat form of the female lead is adorable. she’s got one hell of an explanation to do

Falling from that high a building and she would just be disabled? Damn shes made of strong stuff

Aggregator gang
I love the plot and the art! This manhwa reminds me of a manhua I read somewhere on Webcomics, but that’s alright 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
I'm disappointed the artist just rode the midline with the Reaper. Dropped the expectation subversion but didn't go for the standard skeleton dude. I like more casual takes on the Grim Reaper but not that way.

I didn't see that coming! That was a nice first chapter. I really hope that the autor bring the suicide issue to a more serious discussion.

omg, my heart can't take it, she looked so sad as a cat 😭

I didn't see that coming either, I really felt that secondhand embarrassment 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread