A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman

If you are talking about the Epilogue which takes place in the future then I respectfully disagree and I am sure many ppp will agree with this. Here's an impromptu summary:

Essentially the semi final chapter confirms that Flick X Noel is final but then this gets semi-retconned by the Epilogue which is narated by Flicks/Noel's descendant who is a prince or princess (can't remember the gender) ; Flick met with Alfina again when he became emperor and she became his head knight or something (yeah he apparently becomes emperor and Noel his Empress) Noel decided, with the help of the lesbian merchant girl, to bring Flick and Al together cause she wanted all 3 of them to be happy, Flick fucked Alfina hard, she became pregnant (one shot, one kill, well done Flick), a war took place, Alfina, Noel and Flick went to said war and when they returned from the war they fabricated a story that her baby, which she gave birth to on the battlefield, was found somewhere during the war and Alfina decided to adopt it under her household (Alfina continued to pose as a man for the rest of her life). It was even believed at some point that Flick was "gay" and had a relationship with Al secretly. But the princess or Prince (can't remember the gender) that is narrating the story is actually writing everything down as an official biography of sort that exposes the whole truth and confirms that it will be published as it is about time everyone learned the truth

Also you said that Alfina became a lesbian and scissored the Merchant girl which is an absolute lie. That never happened. After escaping the tower that merchant kept coming on to Alfina (merchant is clearly a lesbian) and I think she licked her or groped her (pretty sure we saw this in the manga too) but this was never reciprocated in the web novel or even in the manga so far. Presumably because she's a lesbian they put the girls love tag but frankly it should be removed because Alfina never reciprocated the merchant's feelings. Merchant remained Alfina's friend and later in the future became her advisor / consultant. She even told Flick in the semi final chapter that she was going to make her into such a lady that he would regret not choosing her instead of Noel. Admittedly this became true as Noel and the merchant arranged things so Flick and Alfina get together making her his unofficial, hidden mistress. What was never explained is if Alfina, Noel and Flick were having 3somes but it was described that Flick would frequently pay visit to Al's estate (which is why the rumour of being gay came to be as Al, continued to play the role of a man.

So again, no lesbianism here, no scissoring, just a wholesome harem ending. So Unless you've read the Light novel, which I haven't read, and things changed I am going to assume you didn't remember correctly
ah, thanks for the complete summary. I don't really remember back then whether Alfina eventually got back and live with Flick and Noel or completely on her own, but at least that's a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread