A Title should have a banner for groups to edit that can be used to give important warnings [Rejected]

Group Leader
I was active in a forum and comment section and it made me realise many announcements needs to be made that goes unseen by many users and or might feel inconvenient to access from a huge list of comments or end of chapter

For this very purpose, I suggest to add an area/banner on the Title Page for groups to edit to show important announcements like:
• Is the group still active?
• What is next update date?
• Is the title available for anyone to take over

...and such

Upvote 0
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Groups do not own titles, so every single suggestion you've made is irrelevant.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I guess that makes sense, and I don't think creating a custom "status" would be feasible

Thanks for reply!
The status field is for publication status, not translation status - bear in mind there's multiple languages uploaded to the same title, so you'd need to have separate statuses for every language AND keep them updated + accurate AND deal with groups fighting over them. It's not a practical solution.

Group Leader
The status field is for publication status, not translation status - bear in mind there's multiple languages uploaded to the same title, so you'd need to have separate statuses for every language AND keep them updated + accurate AND deal with groups fighting over them. It's not a practical solution.
Yeah, for that reason I also thought it wasn't feasible, but hey I don't know about this but does the chapter comments have a pin message function? or is that also not possible for groups because of given reasons

Group Leader
No, there is not such things.
Okay then, I would like to say just that at least pin message seemed feasible

but if it isn't please close this thread

I am very thankful for your replies

Contributor
I would like to say just that at least pin message seemed feasible
It seems feasible for chapter's comment because the uploader would be able to a pin a comment, but... what is the use ?

And they use Xenforo, I don't know if they want to change too much the way it works for future compatibility.

Users who are viewing this thread