A toggle to automatically mark manga as completed upon reading an "End" chapter

It would be nice if there was an option to make this happen automatically. I forget to do this most of the time, especially for one shots, and now my library says I'm currently reading about 600 manga.

Tracking bonus chapters beyond the ending wouldn't be a problem because Completed manga can still have the notification bell on them.

Upvote 6
On this topic...
Is there any way MangaDex Marks chapters themselves as read? I always face major inconvenience of manually selecting what chapter I have to read after coming back, sometimes I can't remember.
I'm saying this as someone who also uses Mangareader.to, which has the function of 'continue reading', even in the middle of chapters.
(new to site, don't have experience with functions)

Dex-chan lover
On this topic...
Is there any way MangaDex Marks chapters themselves as read? I always face major inconvenience of manually selecting what chapter I have to read after coming back, sometimes I can't remember.
They already do this, or at least they should. If you're not seeing them automatically update as you're reading then I think that's a different problem.

They already do this, or at least they should. If you're not seeing them automatically update as you're reading then I think that's a different problem.
Is there Any way to 'Continue reading'? like there is in MangaReader.
That is the main reason I am still using two different sites to read mangas. If I had the same convenience here, I would switch completely.

Dex-chan lover
That is the main reason I am still using two different sites to read mangas. If I had the same convenience here, I would switch completely.
No I don't think so, I think it just tracks where you've been and you can take it from there.

Group Leader
There's a "Continue Reading" button on the main page for the series.

hLbBbS1.jpg

Group Leader
Oh snap how did I never notice that?
It displays as "Start Reading" when all chapters are marked as unread, then changes after you start the series. Most likely you saw it like that, and just overlooked the change.

There's a "Continue Reading" button on the main page for the series.

hLbBbS1.jpg
I... I can't believe I completely missed that. Also Thank you, very much.
I also only just noticed the blue mark on the side of unread chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread