A Transfer Student With Glasses Who is Surprisingly Strong - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
if the bitches get too cheeky, you just apply a "Sasae-tsurikomi-ashi" and put them in their place~:win:

Dex-chan lover
Yo I'm kinda interested in this Hermann Hesse guy now anyone a good book from the guy I could start on

Dex-chan lover
I think she just somehow made everyone gay for her
...including males yes

Dex-chan lover
Ooh! She is in a kabedon stick!
What’ll she do?!
Ooh?! She seems ready to attack!
Waiting…
Yep, there it is!
The counter attack!
ITS EFFECTIVE?!
Immediate win!

Aggregator gang
Yo I'm kinda interested in this Hermann Hesse guy now anyone a good book from the guy I could start on
Siddhartha, a novel set in India in the time of the Buddha, is a good one to read. Probably the one I'd recommend the most. I also remember liking Narcissus and Goldmund which is in a medieval Europe. Both novels deal with men searching for spiritual meaning. I also remember really liking Steppenwolf but it's definitely not as easy a book as the previous two.

If you follow Studio Project Moon’s games (Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina, Limbus Conpany) he wrote Demian: The Story of Emil Sinclair’s Youth. Which the character Emil Sinclair (Limbus Conpany) is based off of.

In terms of his writing style it’s very spiritual, not in the preachy sort of way but he writes in a sense that tries to evoke religious rapture. So be prepared for the heavy metaphor and deep introspective language necessary to convey that in his books.

Users who are viewing this thread