A Transmigrator's Privilege - Ch. 75

It's a bit sad they skipped showing the Harpy Queen fight, it was one of my favourite ones since it really showed Ailliette's personality and the dup's new dynamic :')

For context:
Basically, the Harpy Queen, a boss monster, takes off with Thesilid because he is such a beatiful man. The Harpy Queen collects men as love interest. Since, Terry is weak right now, Ailliette had to save him while grumbling about the Harpy Queen taking HER Thesilid.

It's a bit sad they skipped showing the Harpy Queen fight, it was one of my favourite ones since it really showed Ailliette's personality and the dup's new dynamic :')

For context:
Basically, the Harpy Queen, a boss monster, takes off with Thesilid because he is such a beatiful man. The Harpy Queen collects men as love interest. Since, Terry is weak right now, Ailliette had to save him while grumbling about the Harpy Queen taking HER Thesilid.
hey do you know chapter is this in the novel ?!

Supporter
Oooh this plays out rather differently from the novel where the doll house quartet happens quite a bit later and with more melancholy/apology than gratitude on Hestio’s part (or Ephiel…I can’t reminder which is which, but short hair blonde guy). I think I personally like this a bit better 💗

Users who are viewing this thread