A Village Protected by a Dragon - Ch. 57 - Meeting

Dex-chan lover
it is a ok save for that kiss, i guess. but should not making such kiss NTR bait to begin with. i hate how she didn't react properly when get kiss by some stranger.

Dex-chan lover
it is a ok save for that kiss, i guess. but should not making such kiss NTR bait to begin with. i hate how she didn't react properly when get kiss by some stranger.
How did you even type the letters NTR without feeling silly 😭 Dude was obviously a dog from his introduction. Obsessed with "play" and "chase", obediently waited for Hua Dai at the gates, got fed in a bowl by some random house he "visited every day". Even if Hua Dai found him cute, even if he was a human, she is barely aware of her own attraction to Long let alone in any kind of relationship where cheating could even occur.

And she did react appropriately lol, she practicality said "what the fuck?" But since the guy immediately pretended it never happened while asking to play, she reasonably forgot all about the "kiss" while tryna figure out what the fuck this guy was talking about lol

Dex-chan lover
How did you even type the letters NTR without feeling silly 😭 Dude was obviously a dog from his introduction. Obsessed with "play" and "chase", obediently waited for Hua Dai at the gates, got fed in a bowl by some random house he "visited every day". Even if Hua Dai found him cute, even if he was a human, she is barely aware of her own attraction to Long let alone in any kind of relationship where cheating could even occur.

And she did react appropriately lol, she practicality said "what the fuck?" But since the guy immediately pretended it never happened while asking to play, she reasonably forgot all about the "kiss" while tryna figure out what the fuck this guy was talking about lol
Ptfff... that why it is a bait. And as i said, it is acceptable save by making the guy a dog.
and what you said is after his introduction, after the kiss.
But you argue as if that not what author try to make the audience think it is a thirds wheel thing going on here. when even the in-universe it is, one lead think and was told her crush "got a boyfriend", the other lead was try to get a boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread