A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

This is the world of Cinderella, but that story is already over. Cinderella already had her happy ending and is the Queen and the Crown Prince’s mother. Daniel is the son of Cinderella’s fairy godmother which is why the Queen is his godmother. He’s also a fairy. Fun fact: remember how Mildred said it has to be fairytale bc no one swears? Well that’s bc Daniel was scolded for swearing too much when he was young so using his fairy magic he made it so that if he can’t swear, no one can swear lol

Bruh this mother daughter relationship progression is bomb my heart is crying

Dex-chan lover
What's this? Who is chopping onions at this hour?

Also, that panel of the girls smoothing out the bed was super adorable.

Ooof, I really hope it isnt Cinderella and its just her assumption. I really like how this is going so far. Man, I hope everyone ends up happy ;c

I love all these characters so much, author and/or artist did a great job making me feel attached already

@ninetailgumiho
huh but the queen dowager(crown prince's grandmother) is his godmother not the queen(crown prince's mom) so then his(daniel's) mom helped her and the story has been long over?

Maybe spoiler?? Wow, the mom (Madam Barnes) is the godmother ???? Dress of Iris (who the prince has a crush [?] on) was "ruined" by the step-sister (Ashley not Lily) and then fixed with the flowers that are always blooming!! Aaaaaaaaa ????!!!!!

Hahahaha Im so used to the usual isekai trope where the "heroine" of the world becomes some evil backstabbing btch once the main lead isekais/reincarnates/transmigrates into her world. I got sus of ashley but with what Ive read so far, this is a wholesome stepmom story right?

Dex-chan lover
Ashley's such a good kid, I'm glad her and Iris and Lily get along like sisters should - not perfectly, but they do care for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread