A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Idk why but I didn’t like it when he put his hand on her back. Like he’s clearly the main lead but it made me very uncomfortable. I love mc but if he keeps creeping me out like that I’ll have to drop :(

Don't like that he touched her back b/c irl that's quite creepy but... "You'll see how I treat my elders" is quite the line. 😌

Aggregator gang
"You'd be surprised to see how I treat my elders" uhhhhh sir? The elderly.... what have you been doing to the elderly LMFAO

It's about to get real cute, I can feel it.
Mildred by herself makes this ridiculously adorable though, idm if ML takes a little while to grow on her.

Fed-Kun's army
didnt her bro literally warn her not to get too close to him......

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm in love with the ML so far exactly but I gotta say that the whole setup of a widowed mother in this kind of setting is super interesting. There's another work that is similar in setting and vibe that I enjoy a lot, A Stepmother's Märchen, but in that one the physical body of the FL isn't really that of an older lady, only mentally, nor is she the biological mother of any of the kids. Since reading that one I've been fiending for something more similar to this, so I'm super looking forwards to seeing how this one pans out :)

Fed-Kun's army
man the brother is just too fecking rude, kinda think it's the sister-in-law who's the actual sibling here.

@zenono brother's done it so rudely i would have done the exact same as MC.

Aggregator gang
You can't go wrong with a MILF....
images

Dex-chan lover
... i wonder if he's behind ex-husband's dead, or knew about that, because the ex-husband doesn't seems like honest person
he might already knew Mildred is free woman now

and now i know why original Mildred didn't relied on her own brother =w=

Users who are viewing this thread