A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
All the men around me are either poor, old or married. - Mildred Barnes.

Daniel and Leon didn't just stare at Ashley. Girl, they were staring at other targets.

Lmao I can’t wait until how this unfolds
considering he’s lily’s future husband i wonder how he falls for her lol

Honestly, I've read the spoilers but I'm really curious which of the girls made him blush and why. Ofc I'm hoping
its his future wife/current dance partner, Lily

How old is he 😅 and how old is the prince? This is confusing. If the prince will be paired up with the oldest daughter and this guy with second daughter 🤔 me confused

Dex-chan lover
They all turned down such a hit guy, Savage 😂

I though he was old like the milf hunter's age

Group Leader
There's a duplicate bubble where she questions whether the teachers are chosen for their looks.

oh gosh they are sooo cute! ok so this story is like super cute on one hand, and on the other I'm actually terrified. Like i expect gore and mystery when i read it, but like for twenty chapters it was all fluff. I thought a new spin on villainess/fairytale and some fluff and was excited for just this much. But no 20 or so chapters of hardship, fluff and subtle duplicity- standard for sure- and then one small crumb of duplicity, and more lull. And then BAM giant scary bread crumb just fell from the sky. then some more fluff and more giant crumbs keep falling from the sky. I don't think you are in Cinderella but instead Chicken Little, beware of foxes. This story is turning out way more delicious than I expected. I really hope that the author doesn't muck it up with too many unnecessary twists. Soooo good thank you so much for your scanlation!

bruhh they all didnt want to go💀
yo ashley should have went, that would have been so cute if they actually fell in love

Users who are viewing this thread