A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
OMG I'm feeling spoiled, so many updates~
Thank you very much!

Thanks for the update!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the audacity of gossiping women, but that lady must have balls to spread rumors of what happened at the queen dowager's tea party when the queen dowager herself has such stiff ethical and social values about nobility. Seems like a sure-thing to make you fall out of favor with the queen dowager if it gets back to her...

Fed-Kun's army
next thing we know, hes already investigating Mildred's late husband and starts to plan for marriage lol

though that's just my thoughts and speculations lol

Dex-chan lover
... you know... I don't understand why she's so convinced that this is the Cinderella story? Cinderella literally had nothing unique about it to make you think you transferred into the story rather than transferred into another different world..

Like, being isekai'd into another world seems more logical than believing you got transferred into a story.

And she changed things so much, why would she believe that the story would go the same anyways???

There is no evidence that fairies are real. There is literally nothing showing that she could be Cinderella other than her having 2 daughters and her husband having only a single daughter... which is far from enough evidence...

It's kinda stupid to expect this to be Cinderella with this little info...

Group Leader
Do you awfully mind if the typesetter, me, takes a break for two days? (I have fallen behind on my other typesetting commitments on two other series we work on.) 😅

Once again, I do apologize, but there won't be an update from us for at least two days.

Group Leader
Damn. I've always hated Cinderella... But I hate her even more in this story.

Btw, not talking about Ashley. Apparently the Queen Dowager is Cinderella. Second hand spoiler tho.

Users who are viewing this thread