A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 24

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Once upon a time, there were two murder hobos chasing the same prey.

Not exactly the best way to start a story 🤣

Double-page supporter
Make that vampire bleed, young hero!

(We're just gonna quitely ignore that part where you were about to assassinate somebody.)

Fed-Kun's army
TFW you are planning to murder someone, but when you got to them, someone's else killed them first.

Thanks for the update. Well... good for Caidel (as of now, unless shota vampire priest puts the blame on the murder of the researcher to him) not to get his own hands dirty.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I already knew that this vampire guy was a villain in the worst way, but this really clarifies just how much of a villain he is. It's gonna be frustrating when he, presumably, gets away and keeps being a big smug problem throughout the story.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze - I agree, it's the smugness that irks. Also, Caidel, the time to retreat from the scene was when he kicked the gorram carriage off the gorram cliff.

I love the choice of when the story begins, because who we root for as ML would be so different if the manhwa began when vampire and Ellen met. I just love how the author chooses to reveal information a little at a time and manipulate our perceptions

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I kind of like mr vampire priest. He’s an interesting character. But it looks like everyone hates him.

Users who are viewing this thread