A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Eleanor or Noah laid the whammy, and I'm honestly evenly split between the two.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Insert compulsory "who is X" jokes here____

I know they exist but I can't remember their names.

@jonghyunsshawol Poor caidel? Pretty sure Sophie or w/e her name was has it worse.

Dex-chan lover
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Banned
Damn Gluttony, is it not enough for you to hurt the people when it comes to Rem? :eek: anyways, saw that coming with Eleanor doing something to people’s memories

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hello, my (user)name is Richman, and i'm currently having a significant emotional event.

EXCUSE ME WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love this manga but why does every chapter have to end on a CLIFFHANGER IT HURTS. Thanks as always for the new chapters!

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, the mind makes up who and what people are far more than mundane physical materials. Removing someone's memories is worse than cutting off a limb. I don't care who messed with her memories, even if it was Eleanor, I won't forgive.

So the fact that the village's testimony of eleanor being born there does not hold its credibility is true. Wow. I wish Caidel realizes this

Users who are viewing this thread