A World Without You - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
If her brother must be the ML, cant it be closer-in-age michael and not 17-18 basically an adult asiel.....;;;

Dex-chan lover
I hate how they’ve drawn Countess Gildinac. The manhwa is fulled of beautiful people that look like they’re crafted from marble, but suddenly a one-off evilly-aligned side character shows up and they’re depicted as half-baked (drawing wise) and masculine? Even the bad doctor or tutor weren’t this bad.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how they’ve drawn Countess Gildinac. The manhwa is fulled of beautiful people that look like they’re crafted from marble, but suddenly a one-off evilly-aligned side character shows up and they’re depicted as half-baked (drawing wise) and masculine? Even the bad doctor or tutor weren’t this bad.
I agree with you. Making someone blatantly unattractive is a super lazy way to communicate to the audience that they're not "supposed" to like a character

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you. Making someone blatantly unattractive is a super lazy way to communicate to the audience that they're not "supposed" to like a character
Haha, I've stopped having any expectations for this manhwa long ago.

Also, "she's the rumored orphan that's cherished by the Nacht family!" - let's see if she starts belittling the MC in the very next chapter because it's such a clever move to degrade someone while knowing full well they are important to the family you're trying to establish a connection with.

Users who are viewing this thread