Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 229 - The Last Boss

Lol Miyuki ain't gonna let you see it so easily. Miyuki got to see Amahisa's new pitch. If he strikes out Ama-boy without the new pitch, then that's a small victory.

Playing mind games lmao. This is getting interesting. This match is so detailed and it's still semifinal. Can't imagine what the final will be like

Miyuki, you troll XD Not using the pitch that Amahisa wants is just too good~! LOL
This'll make him stop grinning a whole lot, huh? Sorry, Amahisa, just not in these early innings uwu
Also, Sawamura, don't lose heart and focus...you have third years, too..TT But I get ya!!

this is beyond intense , and I am loving the detail being put into it , pitcher's duel + mind game + individual motivations

miyuki really is the best catcher

Dex-chan lover
Good to remind us how opponents hate miyuki's decision making 🤣

THE SMALL BLUSH AND SMILE FROM AMAHISA,,,,,, the contrast between his :-D face when he sees sawamura and >:) face when he's going against seidou's batters is so funny HELPP I LOVE HIM SM

and the fact that's starting to get irritated,, perhaps that is going to start affecting his pitching? we can see how he's starting to get a little bit bothered by the fact that he didn't really spark any surprise at miyuki when he gave him a strikeout, and the fact that miyuki is hiding sawamura's pitch like the little shit he is KDJNKDDSJKN hopefully miyuki notices this, and throw amahisa off his game hmm
as much as i love amahisa, i'd really like seidou to get the win and beat inashiro :^000 feel like it's pretty obvious that seidou is gonna win with how much it's leading up to it, but it's going to be interesting to see how they're gonna clutch that win

can't wait to see more!! thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Amahisa, blow Seidou up! Though Miyuki seems to be baiting another batter under his direction.

Thanks for the chapter.

Amahisa is irritated. I hope that doesn't motivate him enough to make him get a hit.

Miyuki might still be bitter for being strike out like that after hanging out for so long.

But still Sawamura is really such a softie~ Im not saying it’s bad but dude Miyuki, Kuramochi and the others are 3rd years as well. If you weigh them both then it’s an overwhelming win for the latter

thank you so much!
also amahisa’s last pitch to miyuki looked like a ball to me but mayb thats jus me 👁

The last pages are too adorable and I'm including Amahisa getting mad at Miyuki

I think Miyuki allowed that new pitch to go on strike against him so he could watch it. It looks like he got some devilish plan that causing Amihisa to feel weird as well! Give us the home run, Cap!!!

Dex-chan lover
Whenever Miyuki appears, rivals be like:

tXiCky7.png

Oh shit. Miyuki is not playing games right now, this is serious

Users who are viewing this thread