Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 245 - Connect!

Thanks translators! Finally a chapter were the team is more active in this game, although we are still waiting for them to score. After all this buildup they can just simply not... right?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure on amahisa's analogy on the hunt. Seidou would still have bottom of the ninth. Ichidai on the other hand has higher chances of losing if they can't on the top of ninth.

It'd turn around on extra innings tho.

Ty! Comon please no more plot armor we want to see sawa boi in Koshien 🥺

Fucking finally!!!
Score 2 runs so Sawamura closes the game at the top of the 9th

NICE NICE NICE! Fuck please score and go to Koshien! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the chapter.
Pls score i want to see seido win!!! SEIDO FIGHTING!!

Amahisha is getting cocky!! Let’s go Seido!!! Damn, a proud moment that Sawamura managed to push it to 8th pitch like that. In act 1 he couldn’t even touch the ball... Let’s Go Seido!!

if Amahisha continues the cocky attitude, oh boi, they are are gonna loose sight.

YOOOO lets kuromochi >:D ik haruchi will get on the base, he has to

Flashbacks to when Haruichi says, "I want to be the kind of batter that no pitcher wants to face in a crisis" or so thing to that effect.

LET'S GO HARUCCHI

ALSO MAH BOI SAWAMURA IS JUST 🔥🔥🔥

Aggregator gang
So the question is whether Seidou will go all out to score 2 runs in the 8th and 9th or score one and attempt to drag Amahisa off the mound in extra innings, forcing them to rely on a skilled but inexperienced first year? Either way, iirc, there was only 2 days between the semis and finals of the West Tokyo tournament in Act I, so Sawamura will likely be a reliever in the finals. Sawamura also had his traumatic dead ball against Inashiro last year. Then again, coach makes his decisions with his heart more than conventional baseball rotation strategies.

Users who are viewing this thread