Add a SL request score/feature

I assume a few people have seen SL requests before on reddit before but for the few people who don't its what it says on the tin, i.e someone posts a imagine of an untranslated or dropped manga asking for someone to scanlate it.
I'm wondering if this idea can be added to MD somehow, off the top of my head the only things I can think right now is:
  1. Adding a "Want to Read" reading status/score that can be viewed if a series hasn't had a chapter uploaded in over a set amount of time and is still ongoing/hasn't been fully scanlated.
  2. Letting groups have a requesting feature/option on their pages where if a group has the option active users can submit series to a group based on a list a variables set by said group.

I know this idea seems a bit redundant since there are multiple other ways to track has much interest a dropped/untranslated series still has and I assume most groups have enough manga on their plates already.
But its just an idea, worst the could happen is it being called dumb or completely ignored.

Upvote 7
Contributor
Would also be good to have a subsection there of "want to help"(with typesetting, translation or cleaning) - will make it easier for people with no groups to find one that would like to scanlate that manga.

Users who are viewing this thread