• good idea

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • lmao gtfo

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how hard this is to implement or if it's a completely unreasonable request but there are many times when I'm looking to just binge a manga that already has dozens of translated chapters say 50 for example but when I used the search feature even if I sort by last updated or use the completed tag I get manga that have under 10-20 chapters and even after searching through pages upon pages I can't find a manga with 50 chapters.
It isn't like it's a must need feature but I think it's a good quality of life improvement.
Another alternative could be to get a sort by number of chapters feature so I get the manga with most chapters in the first page to avoid searching through piles of manga with under 10 chapters. This is less flexible but could be easier to implement.

Dex-chan lover
Many suggestions similar to this have been made in the past but it's always been rejected because of something about there being a lot of different languages and that type of data being a burden on the servers or something.
I bet someone else could explain this better than me...

should've read the entire sticky lmao, my bad, I only ever read the planned features page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread