Addicted to Her - Ch. 14 - Gift

Aggregator gang
Well that return gift really backfired. She could've at least sent a message thanking her for the cake.

Thanks for the upload!

Okay, so I got it right, she would give her a necklace. We are starting to get to know more about the character's past and what has shaped them to be the people they are today, but it seems we are going to see a dramatic turn soon, as the gift purpose was kind of "misinterpreted", Nan Zhi did say she wanted their relationship to end, that's why she wanted to give a gift, as to get even, but she didn't mean to make it about the ship.

Okay, so I got it right, she would give her a necklace. We are starting to get to know more about the character's past and what has shaped them to be the people they are today, but it seems we are going to see a dramatic turn soon, as the gift purpose was kind of "misinterpreted", Nan Zhi did say she wanted their relationship to end, that's why she wanted to give a gift, as to get even, but she didn't mean to make it about the ship.
Just realized, I was right in the sense that jewelry would not be the right move, but for the wrong reasons lol. I thought jewelry could be misinterpreted as something romantic at first (as that is what happened), but that got taken away by the fact that all of the group got some.

Users who are viewing this thread