Addicted to Her - Ch. 36 - The Person You Care About the Most

Dex-chan lover
Look at them, sneaking away onto the balcony like school girls. They didn't even need to speak, just needed eye contact. Nan Zhi has come a long way and the journey here makes their current closeness all the sweeter. Of course that shadow is ominous but it doesn't take away from how far they've come. She's completely open to Xiao Mi now. Embracing her, participating in her jokes, admitting that she misses her. It's nice to see her walls come down some. Xiao Mi definitely put in the work to get here.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at them, sneaking away onto the balcony like school girls. They didn't even need to speak, just needed eye contact. Nan Zhi has come a long way and the journey here makes their current closeness all the sweeter. Of course that shadow is ominous but it doesn't take away from how far they've come. She's completely open to Xiao Mi now. Embracing her, participating in her jokes, admitting that she misses her. It's nice to see her walls come down some. Xiao Mi definitely put in the work to get here.
Yeah, it's been quite a journey and they've come so far indeed, esp. Nan Zhi. Opening up isn't easy and the circumstances aren't exactly helping. Glad to see things seem to be working out for them.

But I don't like the black bird at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Man that balcony scene was hot! I'm really enjoying the fact that Nan Zhi is finally opening up, their relationship progression is going smoothly.
However, the shadow (who's most likely a damn paparazzi), the toxic mother, and the raven at the end (maybe a sign the mum's dead?), all kinda spook me.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread