Addicted to Her - Ch. 53 - My jiejie

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh the struggles of our beloved couple. I mean it adds spice to their relationship but still...

Supporter
And then Nan Zhi gets so distracted and jealous because of that offer that they all die in a car accident
roll credits
No! Truck-kun and an Isekai where they spend thousands of years looking for each other to save the yuri world XD

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the big downside i see for mi to accept the role would be that she would have less time to be with zhi...

I enjoyed this read a lot so far, its just very cute and pleasant. The art is also really stand-out for being so detailed and nice to look at. To top it off, the main characters are both likeable and fun to watch, and it makes you root for them. I also liked that the drama was kept to a minimum (the mom appearing maybe 3-4 times, instead of tainting a large amount of the chapters (i mean she sort of did due to her past actions but thats okay, it ties to the character motivations), the sister being a real bro, its all good stuff)

I wonder, does anyone have any recommendations for other works that are similarily nice to read?

Users who are viewing this thread